IITTM Recruitment 2023: Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), Ministry of Tourism, Government of India has invited applications for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor, and other posts.
Candidates can apply for these posts by sending their application through the proper channel on or before 12 April.
IITTM Recruitment Details
Total Vacancy: 12 Posts
- Professor: 3 Posts
- Associate Professor: 1 Post
- Assistant Professor: 6 Posts
- Program Assistant: 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 1 Post
Candidate Must be Completed – Diploma/ Degree/ Graduation/ Master Degree/ PGDM/Ph.D. from a recognized Board & University.
- For Gen/OBC candidates: Rs 1,000
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.500
- Professor: Academic Pay Level 14 (7th CPC)
- Associate Professor: Academic Pay Level 13 (7 CPC)
- Assistant Professor: Academic Pay Level 10 (Rs.57,700 – Rs.1,82,400) (7th CPC)
- Program Assistant: Pay Level 6 (Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400) (7th CPC)
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Pay Level 6 (Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400 (7th CPC)
Where to send the application
Completely filled applications should reach to the Director, Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management, Govindpuri, Gwalior forwarded through proper channels in the form of a Bank Draft in favor of the Director, IITTM payable at Gwalior. mp) – 474 011.
Official Notification: Click Here