Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment notification has release on official website. Interested candidates can apply for this post , there is 11 post Enrolled Follower (Sweeper/Safalwala) vacancy under Indian Coast Guard. The application recieve process is offline mode. All Interested and eligible candidates can check the Indian Coast Guard career official website i.e., joinindiancoastguard.gov.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply offline by 05-Jan-2023.
All application will find complete notification and information about this Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 details like–selection process, educational qualification, age limit, number of vacancies, job location, salary details, important dates and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If applicants have questions or doubt, you can ask anything comments from below.
Name of Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Name of Post: Enrolled Follower (Sweeper/Safalwala)
Who can Apply: All India Candidates
Total No. Of Posts: 11 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Job Location : Porbandar – Gujarat
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details:
Educational Qualification: According to the Indian Coast Guard official notification candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit :
According to the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years
No Application Fee.
Indian Coast Guard Salary : Rs. 21,700.00–69,100.00/- Per Month.
Important Dates :
• Start Date to Apply Offline : Already Started
• Application Last Date : 05 January 2023
Written Test, Skill Test, Physical Fitness Test, Interview
Process to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Notification 2022:
• Application first, visit the official website @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
• Find the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment or Careers to Which you are going to apply.
• Download the application form for Enrolled Follower Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
• Check the last date before starting the application form.
• Fill the application form with no mistakes.
• Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (05-Jan-2023)
• Capture the Application from number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2022 ?
Applicant send prescribed application form through the India Postal. The Application needs to enclose the application form along with relevant documents to The Commander’ (For District Recruitment Office) No’ 1 coast Guard Dist (South Gui’ Daman & Diu), Near RGT College, Post Box No’ 25′ Porbandar- 360575 (Gujarat)
Note. It is advised to the candidates can read the full notification before apply.
Official website: Click Here
Download Notification PDF: Click Here
OSSC Vacancy: Click Here