Sainik School Recruitment 2022: Sainik School Bhubaneswar has released an official notification to invite teacher recruitment applications from eligible Indian National candidates for the post regularly reserved for “Scheduled Caste (SC)”. Those candidates interested to apply in this vacancy read the detailed notification before applying.
Name of Organization: Sainik School Bhubaneswar
Name of Post: PGT English
Number of Vacancies: 1 post
Apply Mode: Offline
Place of posting: Bhubaneswar
Selection Process:- Written Test, Skill Test (Teaching Aptitude / Classroom teaching demonstration)
Interview. The candidates securing minimum essential marks and short-listed in the written test will only be permitted to take part in the further selection process.
Last Date for receipt of Applications in Sainik School Bhubaneswar: 30 Dec 2022.
Application Fee:- Fee is exempted.
1. Four years integrated degree course (B.A.B.Ed) with English of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE-recognized institution with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject and in the aggregate.
Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject (English) / combination of subjects and also in aggregate.
The candidate should have studied the requisite subject in all three years of a degree course.
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject (English)/ combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subject in all three years of the degree course.
2. B.Ed Degree (B.Ed degree not applicable for four years integrated degree courses, ie B.A.B.Ed) from NCTE-recognized institutions/universities.
3. Pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Paper-2, conducted by the appropriate Government under the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
1. Higher percentage of marks in higher qualifications and experience of working in English Medium residential Public Schools shall be
considered for the award of prescribed weightage.
2. Achievements in NCC / Sports / Co & extracurricular activities, etc.
3. Knowledge of Computer Applications.`
Remuneration / Pay
Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400) in the Pay Matrix)
(Pre-revised Pay Scale 9300-34800, Grade Pay-4600/-)
21 to 35 Years as on 30 Dec 2022
Policy:- Age relaxation in the upper age limit as per the Central Govt rules is permissible. Relaxation up to 5% in
the qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to SC as per NCTE guidelines.
Call letters will be issued to all eligible and shortlisted candidates only by Registered / Speed Post/email. Candidates are required to submit a self-addressed envelope size 9’x4′ along with the application form for sending call letters.
How to Apply for Sainik School Recruitment?
Eligible candidates may apply to the Principal, Sainik School Bhubaneswar, PO: Sainik School, Dist: Khurda, Odisha-751005 in the prescribed format available on the School website https://sainikschoolbhubaneswar.org along with the self-attested copies of the educational qualification, experience including Scheduled Caste (SC) certificate in the prescribed format. Candidates are to clearly mention the name of the post applied for on the envelope as per the advertisement. Applications received after the due date or without the supporting documents or not in the prescribed format will be rejected with no intimation.
Important Link Sainik School Recruitment:
Official Notification: Click Here
Find More Odisha Job Alerts: Click Here