SCERT Recruitment 2023: State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT), Delhi has released an official notification for the recruitment of an Assistant Professor.
All eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the official site of SCERT at scert.delhi.gov.in.
The registration process has already started and the last date to submit the application is 14th April.
SCERT Recruitment Details
Total Vacancy: 99 Posts
- UR Candidates: 45 Posts
- EWS Candidates: 10 Posts
- SC Candidates: 15 Posts
- ST Candidates: 9 Posts
To be eligible to apply, a candidate must have a Master’s degree in the relevant subject with Med. Candidates should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) in the concerned subject.
The candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 45 years.
- General/ EWS/ OBC-NCL candidates: Rs 1,600
- Women/SC/ST/ESM/PWD candidates: Rs 1,100
How to apply
- Visit the official site scert.delhi.gov.in
- On the homepage, go to the announcement section
- Click on the link – Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in SCERT and DIET, Delhi
- Register and proceed to fill out the application form
- pay application fee
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future purposes
For more details, check the detailed information,