SSC Constable Recruitment 2023 : The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is released latest vacancy notification to the registration process for the recruitment of Constable (General Duty) positions across various departments.
The application procedure is expected to start on November 24, with the deadline for submitting applications set for December 28.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit their applications via the official website of the Staff Selection Commission at ssc.nic.in.
Why Odisha Job Alert?
Odisha Job alert is job posting website which is update daily latest job alert in odisha, free job alerts in odisha, job alerts odisha, odisha jobs alert, free job alert in odisha, free jobs alert odisha, free alert job odisha, freejobalert odisha job, freejobalert orissa,odishajobalert etc.
SSC Recruitment Details
Total Vacancy: 75,768 posts
- BSF: 27,875 posts
- CISF: 8,598 posts
- CRPF: 25,427 posts
- SSB: 5,278 posts
- ITBP: 3,006 posts
- AR: 4,776 posts
- SSF: 583 posts
- NIA: 225 posts
Aspiring candidates for the Constable (General Duty) position are required to have successfully completed their 10th-grade education or its equivalent from a recognised board.
The age of candidates must be between 18 years and 23 years as on August 1, 2023.
The recruitment process will include a Computer-Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination, and Document Verification.
The application fee is Rs 100. However, female candidates and individuals from Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are not required to pay the fee.
How To Apply
- Visit the official website at ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, select the registration link.
- Complete the registration process and proceed with the application
- Upload the required documents, make the payment, and submit the form
- Ensure to take a printout for future reference
- Starting Date to Apply Online: November 24, 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: December 28, 2023, up to 23:00 Hrs
- Last Date and Time for Generation of Offline Challan: December 28, 2023, up to 23:00 Hrs
- Last Date and Time for Making Online Fee Payment: December 29, 2023, up to 23:00 Hrs
- Last Date for Payment Through Challan (During Working Hours of Bank): December 29, 2023
Schedule of Computer-Based Examination: February 2024